Age of Youth Served: 8 and up
- Must be a current undergraduate in third year or more of college or graduate student
- Must be able to function effectively and meet deadlines in a multi-task environment with an ability to work independently and be self-motivated with an entrepreneurial approach.
- Must be creative, and passionate about the arts and sciences (although no significant science or art background is required, as on the job training will be conducted.)
- Must provide their own transportation to program sites and meetings.
- Must be able to lift objects approximately 20 to 30 pounds.
- Major, minor or experience in education preferred
- Must have background check before working with youth
- Send current resume and cover letter to Juliette Casselman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Copy Bonnie Epstein at email@example.com
- If you are a finalist for an internship, you will be contacted for an interview